What Is Coaching?
The coaching process addresses specific personal conditions and transitions in the client’s personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, developing supports, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be. Career Coaching is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice therapy, or counseling.
Why Use a Career Coach (LPCC)?
- Expertise. The trained Career Coach (LPCC) knows how to set goals for individuals seeking to secure employment, develop independent living skills, connect socially and develop structure to their lives to help achieve greater productivity and balance in their lives. The Career Coach (LPCC) understands how to enrich others regardless of any disabilities they may have. Coaches also understand that people grow into the conversations they have around them.
- Accountability. Three individual meetings each month via phone call, face-to-face, e-mail or Skype with clients is the minimum needed to have a meaningful relationship with a coach. Usually, regular calls take place between meeting times. This regular schedule of interaction prompts individuals to get more done than they would if left to their own devices. Individuals take bigger actions, set bigger goals and think bigger when they work with a professional coach.
- Delivery. A well-trained and experienced coach knows how to use the right words and tools, to motivate the individual. Coaches that have experience with people with disabilities know how to empower them by 1) setting clear expectations 2) establishing a high degree of confidence in the individual supporting the idea that beliefs can become contagious and 3) following up weekly with clients to ensure they integrate new ways of thinking and take action toward their goals.
- Speed. Most people find their lives move in a positive direction that things start to happen very quickly after hiring a Career Coach (LPCC). You’ll achieve more in less time with the input of an accredited Career Coach on your side.
What Does Strategic Staffing Career Coaching Offer?
- Complimentary Consultation
- Includes assessment, discussion, feedback session
- 60 to 90 minute “Design the Alliance” Includes:
- A modified person-centered plan to help discover experiences, likes and dislikes, choices and preferences.
- Providing local resource list for access to local businesses and volunteer sights.
- Report to be used for implementation and success.
- The cost for Design the Alliance is $280. (Price based on an hourly rate of $35/8Hours of time)
- One month commitment includes:
- Meeting, Skype or phone calls
- Unlimited support via e-mail
- Unlimited support via texting
- The cost hourly rate of $45. (Price based on a meeting rate of $30 Plus $15 ½ hour prep of follow up time)